- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(II Tim. 3:16,17; II Pet. 1:16,17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
( Matt. 28:19; John 1:1-14)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
( Matt. 1:18-25; Luke 19:10; I Pet. 2:22,24; I Cor. 15:3,4; Rom. 8:34 )
- We believe salvation is entirely by the grace of God through faith in the substitutionary death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, His Son.
( John 1:12; I John 1:7,9; John 14:16 )
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
( Eph. 1:13,14; John 10:18,19. )
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
( John. 14:26; 16:13,14; II Thes. 2:13)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
(Luke 14:14; I Cor. 15:12-18; II Thes. 1:8-10; II Cor. 5:10)
- We believe heaven and hell are definite places.
(II Tim. 4:18; Heb. 12:12; II Pet. 2:4)
- We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
( Eph. 4:11-13; Rom.15:5,6 )